Ages Served: 0 - 18 years.
- Fine Motor Skills:
- (i.e. paper and pencil skills, scissor skills, hand skills) etc.
- Gross Motor Skills: - (i.e. ball skills, coordination, balance, speed, endurance, strength, flexibility) etc.
- Visual Perceptual Skills: - (i.e. visual: discrimination, figure ground, form constancy, memory, sequential memory, spatial relationships and closure).
- Auditory Perception: (i.e. auditory: memory, sequential memory, discrimination) etc.
- Sensory Processing Skills: - (i.e. oral, auditory, visual, proprioceptive, vestibular, smell, tactile).
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Skills: - (i.e. tooth brushing, feeding, meal preparation, grooming, personal hygiene) etc.
- Disability Equipment Acquisition: - (i.e. stairlifts, walking aids, bath lifts, beds) etc.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Assessment & Rehabilitation.
- Sensory Room Development: - (for home, school or, other facility).
- Splints: - (i.e. hand / arm / finger splints).
- Assistive Devices Program Authorizer: - (ADP Authorizer for: Paediatric standing frames, walkers, manual and power wheelchairs).
- Lifting And Handling Training.
- Injury Site Rehabilitation.
Services may take place within the school, home or other facility setting (i.e. group home, hospital) etc.